Call for Abstract
27th Annual Summit on Neuroscience & Neurological Disorders, will be organized around the theme “Building a better world without Disorders”
Neurological Disorders 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Neurological Disorders 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
- Stroke related dementia
- Computational and mathematical modeling of dementia
- White matter and dementia
- Sleep and dementia
- Young onset dementia
- Multi-infarct dementia
- Mixed dementia
- Post Stroke dementia
- Parkinson dementia
The field within radiology that specializes in the use of radioactive substances, x-rays and scanning devices for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the nervous system. Neuroradiology involves the clinical imaging, therapy, and basic science of the central and peripheral nervous system, including but not limited to the brain, spine, head and neck, interventional procedures, techniques in imaging and intervention, and related educational, socioeconomic, and medicolegal issues.
Autonomic Neurology goes beneath a region of Neurology managing the investigation of automatic activities of the body and also the system nervous. involuntary Neurology incorporates treatment of neurons that impacts heartbeat, broadening or narrowing of veins, Swallowing, and so on. The dynamic degeneration of the involuntary system nervous cell results indifferent styles of disorders.
- Track 4-1Dizziness and fainting upon standing up, or hypotension.
- Track 4-2An inability to change pulse rate with exercise, or exercise intolerance.
- Track 4-3Sweating abnormalities, that might alternate between sweating an excessive amount of and not sweating enough.
Behavioural Neurology goes below an area of Neurology managing the study of analysis, treatment, and also the board of patients tormented by altered behaviour as a result of a mind issue. A little of the clutters happen on account of mind damage or mental injury. This issue will modify recognition power and thinking capability.
The major reason for Neurological Disorders is that the progressive loss of structure and performance of Neurons. It also can cause the death of Neurons. medicine Disorders could cause diseases like Parkinson’s, ALS, Huntington’s, etc. several items of analysis square measure occurring however these diseases square measure incurable. It advances to degeneration or death of Nerve cells. This deterioration causes psychological feature behaviour and different clinical options.
- Track 6-1Poor or weaker judgment
- Track 6-2Personality changes; changing into irritable, fearful, suspicious, inappropriate
- Track 6-3Sudden weakness, symptom or vision loss
- Track 6-4Tremor, shakiness
- Track 6-5Difficulty walking as a result of shuffling steps or poor balance
- Track 6-6Loss of awareness or convulsions
Neurophysiology may be a branch of Science wherever the brain operate is studied studied bio electrical activity, it's going to be spontaneous or stimulated. It covers the pathophysiology and clinical strategies to diagnose diseases in CNS and PNS. The branch helps us to diagnose the intensity of brain harm exactly.
- Track 7-1Electromyography
- Track 7-2Evoked potentials
- Track 7-3Intraoperative monitoring
Cognitive Neurology is that the study of neurobiology, psychological science and a vicinity of psychological medicine. All the branches overlap in psychological feature Neurology. Its study focuses on neural substrates of mental processes and their activity manifestations.
It is a branch of Neurology that deals with the identification, medication, and treatment of medical specialty conditions prevailing because of the impact of aged condition. It additionally covers specialization observance of the aging central nervous system and its vulnerable effects because of bound medical specialty disorders. This Neurology study additionally includes insanity, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease, and gait disorders and therefore the effects of medication within the nervous system.
Neuropharmacology is the examination of how drugs influence cellular functioning the nervous system and the neural system through which they influence behaviour. There are two branches of neuropharmacology behavioural and molecular. Behavioural mainly focuses on the study of how drugs that affects human behaviour including the study of how drugs dependence and addition affect the human brain. Molecular neuropharmacology involves the study of neurons and their neurochemical communication with the overall goal of developing drugs that have beneficial effects on Neurological function.
- Track 10-1Anti-anxiety drugs
- Track 10-2Recent development drugs
- Track 10-3Neuro-immuno pharmacology
- Track 10-4Neuro chemical interaction
- Track 10-5Latest advancement in neuro pharmacological therapy
- Track 10-6Genome wide association studies
- Track 10-7Biochemical genetics
Neurogenetics is that the branch of science which mixes Genetics and Neurology. It's the study of the event and performance of the Nervous system furthermore because the role compete by genes in its development. A large range of disorders and diseases may be determined by Neurogenetics. It studies the role of genetics in the development and function of the nervous system. It considers neural characteristics as phenotypes and is mainly based on the observation that the nervous systems of individuals, even of those belonging to the same species, may not be identical.
Neural Engineering is used to understand repair, replace, enhance or otherwise exploit the properties of Neural System by using various medical specialty engineering or bio-engineering techniques. Neural engineers are able to solve design issues at the interface of living tissue or non living structure. They use various electromagnetic techniques such as MRI scanning to examine and learn about brain activity
It may even be mentioned as Brain Imaging and is used for numerous techniques to either directly or indirectly image the structure, operate of the nervous system. It's a comparatively new discipline among neurobiology. Physicians who perform neuroimaging are referred to as neuroradiologists. Neuroimaging has two broad classes structural imaging and purposeful imaging.
- Track 13-1Anatomical Imaging
- Track 13-2Fusion Imaging
- Track 13-3Functional and Structural Neuroimaging
- Track 13-4Diffusion male person & Kurtosis imaging
- Track 13-5Single-Photon Emission computed axial imaging
It is the field which mixes neurobiology and immunology, that's the study of the nervous system and therefore the study of the immune system severally. Neuro immunologists higher perceive the interactions of those two complicated systems. The goal of Neuro immunology analysis is to develop our understanding of the pathology of sure Neurologic diseases with no clear etiology. Neuro immunology contributes to the event of recent pharmacologic treatments for many Neurologic conditions.
- Track 14-1Auto immune neuropathies
- Track 14-2Neuroimmuno genetics
- Track 14-3Neurovirology
- Track 14-4Neuroinflamation
Neurosurgery refers to any surgery performed within the brain or the medulla spinalis. It is the medical speciality involved with the prevention, diagnosis, surgical operation, and rehabilitation of disorders that have an effect on any portion of the nervous system as well as the brain, neural structure, peripheral nerves, and vessel system.
- Track 15-1Vascular neurosurgery
- Track 15-2Pediatrics neurosurgery
- Track 15-3Neurological & Psychiatric Disorders
- Track 15-4Brain Injury & Brain Tumor
- Track 15-5Functional neurosurgery
- Track 15-6Spine Neurosurgery
- Track 15-7Skull base Neurosurgery
Neuropsychiatry is that the branch of medication that considerations with mental disorders caused as a result of disorders within the nervous system. It includes both Neurology and psychiatry. It's conjointly closely associated with the field of Neuropsychology and behavioural neurology.
Neuro-oncology is said to the study of cancers within the brain and medulla spinalis Cancers within the nervous system are usually serious and critical. In some cases, survival is extended using chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
- Track 17-1Surgical Neuro-oncology
- Track 17-2Neurosurgical Oncology
- Track 17-3Tumor Biomarkers
- Track 17-4Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Track 17-5Pathophysiology in Neuro Oncology
- Track 17-6Types of pain in Neuro Oncology
- Track 17-7Pediatric neuro-oncology
Parkinson's disease is characterised by the loss of cells of brain or funiculus, that over time results in dysfunction and incapacity that affects predominately dopamine-producing neurons in an exceedingly specific space wherever cells turn out dopamine. The symptoms of Parkinson’s diseases develop step by step. They usually begin with a small tremor in one hand and a sense of stiffness within the body.
- Track 18-1Tremor or shaking
- Track 18-2Slowed movement
- Track 18-3Rigid muscles
- Track 18-4Speech changes
- Track 18-5Writing changes
Computational Neurology is the study of the brain and its functions using information science structures that conjure the nervous system. It includes the utilization of laptop simulations and therefore theoretical models to review the functions of the brain and the system.
- Track 19-1Tumors
- Track 19-2Cauda equina syndrome
- Track 19-3Spina bifida
- Track 19-4Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Track 19-5Scoliosis
Neurology is that the branch of medication that deals with disorders of the system, that embody the brain, blood vessels, muscles and nerves. the most areas of neurology are: the involuntary, central and peripheral nervous systems.
- Track 20-1Central nervous system
- Track 20-2Peripheral nervous system
- Track 20-3General neurology
- Track 20-4Cerebrovascular disease
Metastasis is a pathogenic specialist's spread from an underlying or essential site to an alternate or auxiliary site inside the host's body. The term is commonly utilized when alluding to metastasis by a Cancerous tumor. The spread of cancer cells from where they initially framed to another piece of the body. In metastasis, cancer cells split away from the first (essential) tumor, travel through the blood or lymph system, and structure another tumor in different organs or tissues of the body. The new, metastatic tumor is a similar sort of cancer growth as the essential tumor. Cancer happens after cells are hereditarily modified to multiply quickly and uncertainly. This uncontrolled multiplication by mitosis delivers an essential heterogeneic tumor. The cells which establish the tumor in the end go through metaplasia, trailed by dysplasia then anaplasia, bringing about a malignant phenotype. This malignancy allows for invasion into the dissemination, followed by intrusion to a second site for tumorigenesis.
- Track 21-1Transcoelomic
- Track 21-2Hematogenous spread
- Track 21-3Canalicular spread
- Track 21-4Lymphatic spread
- Track 22-1Genetic diseases of the nervous system
- Track 22-2Childhood epilepsy
- Track 22-3Autism spectrum disorders
- Track 22-4Intellectual disability
- Track 22-5Neuromuscular medicine
- Track 22-6Hydrocephalus or excess fluid build-up in the brain
- Track 22-7Movement disorders such as cerebral palsy
- Track 22-8Febrile seizures
- Track 22-9Congenital birth defects affecting the brain and spinal cord such as spina bifida
- Track 22-10Neurological developmental problems during childhood
Neuro-ophthalmology, a subspecialty of both neurology and ophthalmology, is the treatment of visual problems that are related to the nervous system that is, visual problems that do not come from the eyes themselves. We use almost half of the brain for vision-related activities. Neuro-ophthalmologists undergo specialized training and expertise in problems of the eye, brain, nerves and muscles. These physicians complete at least five years of clinical training after medical school and are usually board-certified in neurology, ophthalmology, or both. Neuro-ophthalmologists have unique abilities to evaluate patients from the neurologic, ophthalmologic, and medical standpoints to diagnose and treat a wide variety of problems.
- Track 23-1Sudden decrease or loss of vision
- Track 23-2Visual hallucinations
- Track 23-3Double vision or diplopia
- Track 23-4Intractable headaches
- Track 23-5Pupillary abnormalities (sluggish reaction, the difference in size of the pupils)
- Track 23-6Sudden onset of difficulties in identifying colors
- Track 23-7Inability to tolerate bright light
- Track 23-8Visual Field Defects
- Track 23-9Squint or strabismus (especially adult onset)
Neurodegenerative diseases occur when nerve cells in the brain or peripheral nervous system lose function over time and ultimately die. Although treatments may help relieve some of the physical or mental symptoms associated with neurodegenerative diseases, there is currently no way to slow disease progression and no known cures. The risk of being affected by a neurodegenerative disease increases dramatically with age. Neurodegenerative diseases affect millions of people worldwide. Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease are the most common neurodegenerative diseases. Degenerative nerve diseases affect many of your body's activities, such as balance, movement, talking, breathing, and heart function. Many of these diseases are genetic. Sometimes the cause is a medical condition such as alcoholism, a tumor, or a stroke. Other causes may include toxins, chemicals, and viruses
Some of the more common symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases include:
A loss of inhibition