Call for Abstract
26th Annual Summit on Neuroscience & Neurological Disorders , will be organized around the theme “Overwhelms the Brain Ability”
Neurological Disorders 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Neurological Disorders 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Neurology is that the branch of medication that deals with disorders of the system, that embody the brain, blood vessels, muscles and nerves. the most areas of neurology are: the involuntary, central and peripheral nervous systems.
- Track 1-1Central nervous system
- Track 1-2Peripheral nervous system
- Track 1-3Cerebrovascular disease
Autonomic Neurology goes beneath a region of Neurology managing the investigation of automatic activities of the body and also the system nervous. involuntary Neurology incorporates treatment of neurons that impacts heartbeat, broadening or narrowing of veins, Swallowing, and so on. The dynamic degeneration of the involuntary system nervous cell results indifferent styles of disorders.
- Track 2-1Dizziness and fainting upon standing up or hypotension.
- Track 2-2An inability to change pulse rate with exercise, or exercise intolerance.
- Track 2-3Sweating abnormalities, that might alternate between sweating an excessive amount of and not sweating enough
Behavioural Neurology goes below an area of Neurology managing the study of analysis, treatment, and also the board of patients tormented by altered behaviour as a result of a mind issue. A little of the clutters happen on account of mind damage or mental injury. This issue will modify recognition power and thinking capability.
The major reason for Neurological Disorders is that the progressive loss of structure and performance of Neurons. It also can cause the death of Neurons. Medicine Disorders could cause diseases like Parkinson’s, ALS, Huntington’s, etc. several items of analysis square measure occurring however these diseases square measure incurable. It advances to degeneration or death of Nerve cells. This deterioration causes psychological feature behaviour and different clinical options.
- Track 4-1Poor or weaker judgment
- Track 4-2Tremor, shakiness
- Track 4-3Difficulty walking as a result of shuffling steps or poor balance
Neurophysiology may be a branch of Science wherever the brain operate is studied studied bio electrical activity, it's going to be spontaneous or stimulated. It covers the pathophysiology and clinical strategies to diagnose diseases in CNS and PNS. The branch helps us to diagnose the intensity of brain harm exactly.
- Track 5-1Structural Neuroimaging
- Track 5-2Evoked potentials
- Track 5-3Electromyography
- Track 5-4Intraoperative monitoring
It is a branch of Neurology that deals with the identification, medication, and treatment of medical specialty conditions prevailing because of the impact of aged condition. It additionally covers specialization observance of the aging central nervous system and its vulnerable effects because of bound medical specialty disorders. This Neurology study additionally includes insanity, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's disease, and gait disorders and therefore the effects of medication within the nervous system.
Neuropharmacology is the examination of how drugs influence cellular functioning the nervous system and the neural system through which they influence behaviour. There are two branches of neuropharmacology behavioural and molecular. Behavioural mainly focuses on the study of how drugs that affects human behaviour including the study of how drugs dependence and addition affect the human brain. Molecular neuropharmacology involves the study of neurons and their neurochemical communication with the overall goal of developing drugs that have beneficial effects on neurological function.
- Track 8-1Anti-anxiety drugs
- Track 8-2Recent development drugs
- Track 8-3Neuroimmuno pharmacology
- Track 8-4Biochemical genetics
- Track 8-5Neuro chemical interaction
Neurogenetics is that the branch of science which mixes Genetics and Neurology. It's the study of the event and performance of the Nervous system furthermore because the role compete by genes in its development. A large range of disorders and diseases may be determined by Neurogenetics. It studies the role of genetics in the development and function of the nervous system. It considers neural characteristics as phenotypes and is mainly based on the observation that the nervous systems of individuals, even of those belonging to the same species, may not be identical.
Neural Engineering is used to understand repair, replace, enhance or otherwise exploit the properties of Neural System by using various medical specialty engineering or bio-engineering techniques. Neural engineers are able to solve design issues at the interface of living tissue or non living structure. They use various electromagnetic techniques such as MRI scanning to examine and learn about brain activity.
It may even be mentioned as Brain Imaging and is used for numerous techniques to either directly or indirectly image the structure, operate of the nervous system. It's a comparatively new discipline among neurobiology. Physicians who perform neuroimaging are referred to as neuroradiologists. Neuroimaging has two broad classes structural imaging and purposeful imaging.
- Track 11-1Anatomical Imaging
- Track 11-2Fusion Imaging
- Track 11-3Functional Neuroimaging
- Track 11-4Kurtosis imaging
- Track 11-5Single-Photon Emission computed axial imaging
It is the field which mixes neurobiology and immunology, that's the study of the nervous system and therefore the study of the immune system severally. Neuro immunologists higher perceive the interactions of those two complicated systems. The goal of Neuro immunology analysis is to develop our understanding of the pathology of sure neurologic diseases with no clear etiology. Neuro immunology contributes to the event of recent pharmacologic treatments for many neurologic conditions.
- Track 12-1Auto immune neuropathies
- Track 12-2Neuroimmuno genetics
- Track 12-3Neurovirology
- Track 12-4Neuroinflamation
Neurosurgery refers to any surgery performed within the brain or the medulla spinalis. It is the medical speciality involved with the prevention, diagnosis, surgical operation, and rehabilitation of disorders that have an effect on any portion of the nervous system as well as the brain, neural structure, peripheral nerves, and vessel system.
- Track 13-1Vascular neurosurgery
- Track 13-2Pediatrics neurosurgery
- Track 13-3Neurological & Psychiatric Disorders
- Track 13-4Brain Injury & Brain Tumor
- Track 13-5Functional neurosurgery
- Track 13-6Spine Neurosurgery
- Track 13-7Skull base Neurosurgery
Neuro-oncology is said to the study of cancers within the brain and medulla spinalis Cancers within the nervous system are usually serious and critical. In some cases, survival is extended using chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
- Track 15-1Surgical Neurooncology
- Track 15-2Neurosurgical Oncology
- Track 15-3Tumor Biomarkers
- Track 15-4Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Track 15-5Pathophysiology in Neuro Oncology
- Track 15-6Types of pain in Neuro Oncology
- Track 15-7Pediatric neurooncology
Parkinson's disease is characterised by the loss of cells of brain or funiculus, that over time results in dysfunction and incapacity that affects predominately dopamine-producing neurons in an exceedingly specific space wherever cells turn out dopamine. The symptoms of Parkinson’s diseases develop step by step. They usually begin with a small tremor in one hand and a sense of stiffness within the body.
- Track 16-1Tremor or shaking
- Track 16-2Slowed movement
- Track 16-3Rigid muscles
- Track 16-4Speech changes
- Track 16-5Writing changes
Computational Neurology is the study of the brain and its functions using information science structures that conjure the nervous system. It includes the utilization of laptop simulations and therefore theoretical models to review the functions of the brain and the system.
- Track 17-1Tumors
- Track 17-2Cauda equina syndrome
- Track 17-3Spina bifida
- Track 17-4Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Track 17-5Scoliosis
Alzheimer’s aliment is a neural structure issue. Alzheimer’s illness is that the most generally recognized sort of insanity, a gathering of scatters the disables mental operating. Alzheimer’s is dynamic and irreversible. Cognitive state is one among the foremost prompt indications, aboard a progressive decay of different intellectual and thinking capacities, referred to as intellectual capacities, and changes in identity or conduct.
- Track 18-1Alzheimer’s disease
- Track 18-2Treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
- Track 18-3Stroke related dementia
- Track 18-4Computational and mathematical modeling of dementia
- Track 18-5White matter and dementia
- Track 18-6Sleep and dementia
- Track 18-7Young onset dementia
- Track 18-8Multi-infarct dementia
- Track 18-9Mixed dementia
- Track 18-10Post Stroke dementia
- Track 18-11Parkinson dementia