Young Researchers Forum - Young Scientist Awards Neurological Disorders 2024
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Neurological Disorders 2024 - Discovering New Exploration in Neuroscience field
Neuroscience Conference Committee is glad to announce “30th Annual Summit on Neuroscience & Neurological Disorders” March 14 -15, 2024 in London, UK by focus on the theme: “Theme-Explore the Latest Research on Neurodegenerative Diseases Neuroscience” Neurological Disorders 2024 developments are maintaining their momentum. Neuroscience Conference program delves into strategic discussions.
Neurological Disorders 2024 Young Scientist Awards:
Neuroscience Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Neuroscience.
Young Research’s Awards at Neurological Disorders 2024 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Neurological Disorders 2024 young research forum. .
Guidelines for Young Researchers Forum
- Young Scientist Award recongination certificate and memento to the winners.
- Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
- Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
- Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
- Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
- Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
- Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
- It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
- Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
- Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
- Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
- Age limit-Under 35yrs
- All submissions must be in English.
Neurological Disorders 2024 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Neurological Disorders 2024 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Neurological Disorders 2024 more successful. sess -
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the online application form below.